Tuesday, July 13, 2010

STUDIO POLICY

The Spring, 2011 studio semester will run from January – May 19 and will include TWELVE half-hour private lessons and THREE 45 minute group lessons.

STUDIO COSTS:
Tuition: $350 per semester;
Registration fee: $25 per semester;
Music purchase fee: $30 per semester.
***The registration fee and music purchase fee must be paid in advance in order to secure enrollment in the studio***

STUDIO PAYMENT PLANS:
One-time studio payment: Pay the entire tuition and music purchase fees ($380) prior to the beginning of the semester, and the registration fee ($25) will be waived.
Monthly payment plan: Registration fee and music purchase fee ($55) is required to reserve a lesson slot.
The semester tuition fee ($350) is payable in five installments. A payment of $70 will be due on January 1, February 1, March 1, April 1, and May 1.
A $15 late fee will be assessed if a monthly payment is received after the 10th of the month.

MISSED LESSONS:
Student initiated cancellations: If you need to reschedule a lesson I must be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning on the lesson. Call me on my cell phone or e-mail me. I will do my best to trade your lesson time with another student or arrange a make-up lesson. Without the required advance notice, the lesson will not be rescheduled and tuition payment will be expected.
Teacher initiated cancellations: Because of my professional and family obligations, it may become necessary for me to reschedule a lesson. If so, I will inform you as soon as I am aware of the situation. We will work together to find a convenient make-up lesson time.

PREPARATION:
Home practice is essential for musical development. In order for progress to be made, students are expected to prepare for each lesson.

PERFORMANCES:
The Spring Recital is planned for May 19 at St. Andrew Cumberland Presbyterian Church

My Blog List